The Murphy Law Group was established for one reason: to protect and fight for employee rights. We provide employment law counseling and litigation services for residents of the Greater Philadelphia Area, including residents of Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Berks, Lancaster, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties, as well as residents of New Jersey.
Our practice is dedicated to representing employees in all facets of employment law, including workplace discrimination (whether based on age, race, sex, pregnancy, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and/or military service), sexual harassment, workers’ compensation retaliation and retaliation for complaining about unlawful or discriminatory behavior at work, wrongful termination claims, unpaid wages (including commissions and bonuses), wage theft and unpaid overtime collective/class actions, unfair labor practice claims, and claims under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
We also provide employee counseling services, including review and negotiation of employment contracts and severance packages, and provide legal guidance to employees who may be subject to restrictive covenants, including non-compete, non-disclosure, and confidentiality agreements.
- Has your employer failed to pay you wages for work performed before or after your scheduled shifts or during unpaid meal breaks?
- Do you believe your employer has failed to pay you overtime compensation or misclassified you as “exempt” from overtime compensation?
- Have you been subjected to discrimination in the workplace?
- Have you been retaliated against for complaining about unfair or discriminatory treatment or for reporting potentially unlawful activities in the workplace?
- Have you been denied or retaliated against for requesting leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act?
- Have you been harassed or subjected to sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Has your employer failed to accommodate your disability or discriminated against you because of your disability?
- Were you terminated shortly after being injured on the job or inquiring about workers’ compensation benefits?
- Have you been disciplined or terminated by your employer for communicating with your co-workers about the terms and conditions of your employment?
- Do you believe your employment has been wrongfully terminated?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you should contact the Murphy Law Group now for a free initial consultation.
Employment law matters can be emotionally draining. It is important to have a lawyer with experience handling employment law matters and who is dedicated to fighting for employee rights. If you have problems in the workplace or were recently fired, contact us for a free case consultation. We’re here to help!