Losing your job can be devastating. It causes both economic and emotional trauma. The Murphy Law Group has substantial experience representing employees who have had their employment wrongfully terminated or retaliated against. If you have been laid off or fired recently, and believe that you may have lost your job for an unlawful reason, you may have a right to bring a claim for wrongful termination against your former employer.
The following is a non-exclusive list of unlawful reasons for terminating an employee’s employment:
- Termination for a discriminatory reasons or motive
- Termination in violation of both oral and written employment contract
- Termination for “whistleblowing” or reporting a violation of the law or wrongful and unlawful conduct of an employer
- Termination for opposing an unfair employment practice such as discrimination
- Termination for filing or the potential for filing a worker’s compensation claim
- Termination for filing an internal complaint with your employer against a co-workers or supervisor
- Termination for requesting Family and Medical Leave
- Termination for questioning your compensation or your employer’s compensation practices
Dedicated to Protecting and Fighting for Employee Rights
The Murphy Law Group has substantial experience representing employees who have been retaliated against and/or wrongfully terminated. If you have been recently terminated and believe your termination was for an unlawful reason and/or retaliatory, you should contact the Murphy Law Group to discuss your legal rights.
You can contact the Murphy Law Group today by calling 215-375-0961, by filling at our online form or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Murphy Law Group has Experience bringing Retaliation and Wrongful Termination Claims for residents of Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Lehigh Counties.